- My name is Mimosa
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 5, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is playing! That's the beauty of being a cat. No one expects me to work. :)
- Me in three words: mischievous, spirited, beautiful
- How I feel about other critters: I prefer to be an only cat so that you can spoil me royally. As for dogs? Let's call them a big, fat 'maybe.'
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to lay in the sunshine and watch birds out the window...two faves in one!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I have a unique personality and need a cat savvy person who 'gets me' and my very special 'catitude.' My new people will appreciate my fun, feisty nature, and not mind that sometimes I get a little overexcited! I'll be a funny and spirited companion to whomever is lucky enough to adopt me. Oh, and a quiet home without kiddos would be just divine!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Helen Sanders CatPAWS
- It's located in Seal Beach, CA
- Contact this person to meet me Deborah Magaldi
- Call: (562) 489-9268
- Email: [email protected]