- My name is Mitch
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 6, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is playing in the pool! Okay. That is NOT a trick! :)
- Me in three words: fun, adventurous, comical
- How I feel about other critters: I like other dogs - although I can be bossy sometimes - but no kitties please!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to lay in my kiddie pool, play with the ball, and go for walks/jogs/hikes with my humans! So I have a lot of favorite things; what can I say?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: people who are prepared to exercise and train me! I'm loads of fun, super smart and sassy, and I'm always ready for adventure! I love to play and go in the water, and at the end of the day, I'm the BEST snuggler! My ideal home has another dog sibling, one who is well socialized and can show me the ropes. While I'm cool with other pups, I can be protective of my toys and food. I hope my new humans will teach me how to share. But I'm okay as an only pup, too, and I even like kids!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Monroe County Dog Shelter
- It's located in Sparta, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amber Dvorak or Kathy Ekern
- Call: (608) 269-8775
- Email: [email protected]