Home › Forget Me Not › Monica is a cute kitty who is cool with cats, dogs, and belly rubs!
- My name is Monica
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 30, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is hide and seek! Sometimes I hide, sometimes I seek...
- Me in three words: wonderful, cute, cuddly
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other cats. Dogs? I'm okay with them, too, as long as we have a proper introduction!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to get belly rubs from my person. Now I just need a person!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with lots of comfy hiding spots, scratching posts, and a big lovely window for me to watch real-life bird TV. Oh, and did I mention that I have the cutest, high-pitch meow? I think I'm a genuine soprano!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Shelter From the Storm
- It's located in Madison, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Chelsey Erstad
- Call: (608) 284-7447
- Email: [email protected]