Moo Moo is a sweet lover boy who dreams of an active family – and a yard!
- My name is Moo Moo
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 23, 2023
The good stuff
- My best trick is giving lots of kisses! So come on over and let me plant a nice pooch smooch on you.
- Me in three words: affectionate, curious, energetic
- How I feel about other critters: I'm very cat curious! Dogs make me a little uncomfy, so slow introductions when I'm ready would be best.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to run and play in the yard! I sure hope my new family has a yard for me. I'm excellent at chasing down the ball, but haven't yet mastered the art of bringing it back to you. Maybe we can work on this together, m'kay?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household where I can run and play! I'm a big boy with lots of love to give and need to work on polite ways of expressing it. I think I would do well in a home with people of all ages, especially if they love to play with me. For now I would prefer to be your only dog until I'm more socialized with other puppers. Oh, and you're probably wondering: Moo Moo? My "real" name is Duke - so much more manly! - but I guess someone must have thought I kinda look like a small cow. 🙂
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here