- My name is Mosely
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2023
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is come chase me! I know it doesn't sound like much of a trick, but I think it's da bomb.
- Me in three words: goofy, playful, curious
- How I feel about other critters: let's call this a big, fat 'maybe.' I'm still working on becoming sure of myself, so I'm just not ready for other animals right now. A solo pet home would be divine!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to sunbathe or play chase. Or maybe play chase and then sunbathe? Hard to choose!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a solo pet household without small kiddos - older ones are fine - and a firm, yet loving human to help me build confidence. You see, I was saved from death row at a shelter where I was so fearful the people there lost all hope in me. Now I'm thriving in rescue life and ready for a forever home! I would love a secure backyard that I could have access to all the time, when my humans are home to supervise - natch! You should know that I like riding in the car, playing with toys, and love to train! I hope my new humans like training, too, because I need people who will help me always put my best paw forward!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Underdog Rescue of Arizona
- It's located in Chandler, Arizona
- Contact this person to meet me Adoption Team
- Call: 480-553-9311
- Email: [email protected]