Mouse needs a house! Adults only and no other pets please!
- My name is Mouse
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 4, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is being a lap dog. A nifty trick when you're 100+ pounds of big, brindle lovin'!
- Me in three words: sweet, cuddly, couch potato...okay that's four words, but it's not my fault that couch potato takes two words to explain!
- How I feel about other critters: I would prefer to be an only dog, thank you very much!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is cuddling with my person...could that be you?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my absolute ideal home is a single mom - maybe who works from home - who will spend lots of time with me. I love to cuddle, so hopefully my new home has a nice couch or humongous dog bed for me, too! And don't let my size fool you. I'm 100+ pounds of love, love, love! That said, I do need a home with only grownups, no kiddos and no other pets, please. But seriously, when you've got a bodacious brindle beauty like me, who else do you really need?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here