- My name is Mya
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 18, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sitting nicely and giving kisses. I'm so talented I can do both at the same time!
- Me in three words: loyal, affectionate and sweet (as sugar)!
- How I feel about other critters: I prefer to be the only baby in the family, and when you meet me you'll see I'm the only one you'll need.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with my toys and my people. I just love the hoomans!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home where I am the only child, two- or four-legged. I've spent so much of my young life homeless that I want to soak up all the loving, cuddles, and toys for myself. Trust me, I'll make your world complete!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Humane Society of Richland County
- It's located in Mansfield, Ohio
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Missy Houghton
- Call: (419) 774-4795
- Email: [email protected]