- My name is Nikki
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since December 12, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is shake! It's my way of saying, 'Nice meeting you, let's get outta here.'
- Me in three words: energetic, loving, devoted
- How I feel about other critters: I just love, love, love playing with other dogs! As for cats, not sure I ever met one of the kitty kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play in the yard! And even better if there's another pupper for me to play with...did I mention how much I love other dogs??
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active home where my humans enjoy adventure and then snuggling with me once I eventually tucker out. While I would do really well in a home with a dog sibling, I could just as easily be your one and only - and hog all of your love! I'm told that I might just be the perfect pup, so please come meet me and take me home with you. I know basic obedience and promise I'll be a really, really good girl!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fairfield County Dog Adoption Center and Shelter
- It's located in Lancaster, OH
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Erin Frost
- Call: (740) 687-3647
- Email: [email protected]