Home › Forget Me Not › Onyx is looking for a family for tug-of-war, Netflix and cuddles!
- My name is Onyx
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 18, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is a down stay. That's where I stay down on the ground until my human tells me I can get up!
- Me in three words: confident, sweet, willing
- How I feel about other critters: I'm a bit picky about my friends - and why not? - but I have a few four-legged besties in class and I love to play with them! So far I haven't met any cats, so let's call them a big maybe...
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with my red firehouse toy. I carry it everywhere!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a nice family that will play tug-of-war with me before we hunker down for some cuddles and Netflix!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Leash On Life USA
- It's located in Philadelphia, PA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jacob Deutsch
- Call: (484) 988-6271
- Email: [email protected]