- My name is Poppy
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 18, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is rolling around for belly rubs! So you could say I'm good at beggin' for lovin'...
- Me in three words: shy, loyal, affectionate
- How I feel about other critters: I'm not a fan of the kitty kind, but I'm open to meeting boy dogs who respect my space. After all, a girl's got to set boundaries!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is eat treats!! Oh, and I do love to cuddle up to humans I trust. I hope that will be you!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with dog-experienced humans who will want to work with me to reach my pawtential! I'm shy and have stranger danger, but once I warm up to someone I love them forever. You see, I came to Michigan from Texas and immediately gave birth to six pups. All of my babies are in loving homes and I'm still here. I've been waiting over a year to find my new people and have so much love to give. All I ask is for kind, patient humans to take a chance on me and build my confidence! Btw, I'm a purebred Australian Cattle Dog, so my ideal people have experience with or knowledge of my breed. We're known to be wicked smart!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Friends of Michigan Animals Rescue
- It's located in Belleville, MI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Ashley, Anna, or Rae
- Call: (734) 461-9458
- Email: [email protected]