- My name is Poppy
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 14, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is following "sit" and "stay" commands...I'm hoping you'll teach me new things, too!
- Me in three words: powerful, fast, energetic
- How I feel about other critters: I do not play well with others, dogs or cats. After being rescued from serious neglect I just need someone to love me.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is run and run and run some more! It makes me feel free after having been rescued from a previous life of neglect.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I need a home that will keep up with my energy. Big yard? Great! Like to run? Even better! I'm told that sometimes I don't realize my own strength, and am hoping that my new humans will help me manage my energy. Only big people please - adults and older teens - who can respect my need for boundaries and personal space. I was left tied to a trailer in the Special Pals parking lot. I was way too skinny and had patches of fur missing. I need someone to show me what it's like to be loved and cared for, but who can let me chill on my own when I don't feel like being social. Hey, sometimes a girl just needs her space; know what I mean?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Special Pals
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Elizabeth Trick
- Call: (281) 579-7387
- Email: [email protected]