- My name is Precious
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 27, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is talking and sit commands. Okay, that's two tricks, but I'm really good at both.
- Me in three words: precious (natch), obedient, affectionate
- How I feel about other critters: I'm good with other dogs and walk every day with my dog BFF. Cats make me want to chase them, but I listen when I'm told "no" and turn away so I'm not tempted.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be with someone. I adore being with people and just like the song says, I'll do anything for love!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: snuggling on the couch with my mom or dad - maybe both! - especially during storms. I may look like a tough girl on the outside, but I'm a big love muffin. Every day I go on a 30-minute walk with a really nice man at the shelter, and would love for my new family to take me on walks, too. I get so excited when he comes in because I know he's going to take me on a walk with my dog friend, Josie.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is St. Joseph Bay Humane Society
- It's located in Port St. Joe, FLorida
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Caisey Rodgers
- Call: (850) 227-1103
- Email: [email protected]