- My name is Prince
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 12, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is hamming it up to entertain you. Don't believe me? Check out my pix! Btw, I do know "sit" and "shake," and am excited to learn more stuff.
- Me in three words: energetic, smart, energetic - yup, I said it twice. I went there!
- How I feel about other critters: Why, hello!! I want to play in a rough and rowdy way ASAP or sooner. I don't understand why others don't get me because I'm just brimming with friendly energy!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be the center of attention. It's all about me, me, me! :)
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household with people who want to exercise with me and then chill. Because of my high energy level older kids would be best. And oh! I'd love a canine buddy who understands that I'm an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm working on my leash and 'get to know you' manners. I just get so darned excited because I love everyone I meet!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fairfield County Dog Adoption Center and Shelter
- It's located in Lancaster, OH 43130
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Erin Frost
- Call: (740) 652-7189
- Email: [email protected]