- My name is Rosalyn
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is laying my head on your shoulders and giving you a neck rub!
- Me in three words: gentle, elegant, soft
- How I feel about other critters: I love other cats! And I love the small humans, too. :)
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is get belly rubs and be loved on. Okay, so I have two favorite things!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home where I am indoors only and where I can play with other cats and (of course) my special humans. I dream about being pampered with affection. When you meet me you'll see that I'm a very sweet soul who loves everyone. The people at the shelter think I was once someone's special baby because I understand what it is to be loved, and aren't sure how I ended up in their care. Oh, and I just adore canned food! I need a prescription diet due to some food allergies, but trust me - I'm worth the few extra pennies!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Operation Pets Alive
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jennifer Dzielawa
- Call: (979) 436-2717
- Email: [email protected]