- My name is Rufio
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since February 14, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is melting your heart with my huge, soulful eyes...come see for yourself!
- Me in three words: sweet, playful, loving
- How I feel about other critters: nah...I'm all the pet you need! Seriously, though, after living outside my entire life I just want to be the king of your castle.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is getting pet by nice people. It's new to me since I spent my whole life outside, kind of ignored.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a real home with people who will love me. I've spent my whole life living outdoors and don't know what it's like to be loved, but from what I hear it's a pretty good thing! I was surrendered on Valentines Day, which makes me even sadder because that's a day to celebrate the ones you love. My future humans will understand that I'm a little nervous around strangers, but once I know you I'll be your friend forever...promise! Oh, did you hear? A generous sponsor will pay for my training to help me adjust to my new home!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Town of Hempstead Animal Shelter
- It's located in Wantagh, New York
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Town of Hempstead Adoptions
- Call: (516) 785-5220
- Email: [email protected]