Home › Forget Me Not › Salami is an easygoing people-loving pupper who loves treats and cuddles!
- My name is Salami
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 19, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is Speak! I have an adorable little bark. I know sit and paw, too. I'm a very smart boy!
- Me in three words: goofy, friendly, and wiggly
- How I feel about other critters: I would prefer to be your only four-legged, thanks!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to solve puzzles for dried liver treats! I'm wicked smart so I end up earning lots of treats. Yum!!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with lots of affection and snuggling. I haven't met a human yet that I didn't love on the spot! So let's say we meet and make that love connection, m'kay? Oh, and just remember to bring some treats - dried liver treats are my fave. I'm a major foodie! And did I mention that I'm super easygoing and an all around great fella? Come see for yourself!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 693-0533
- Email: [email protected]