- My name is Samuel
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 7, 2011
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is just being me. I never had a person or family of my own to teach me tricks, but I'm willing to learn some! Unless of course being handsome is a trick. If it is, I'm quite excellent at it!
- Me in three words: Sweet, reserved, loving
- How I feel about other critters: I love other dogs, but am not a fan of the kitty kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to take long walks or just hang with my special person. Oh, and did I mention that I love getting rubs and scratches on my neck?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet, adult-only home. You see, I've spent nearly my entire life in a shelter. It can be kind of noisy, you know? So at this point I need a confident guardian who can make me feel safe and loved. I’m just looking someone to end my years of loneliness, to take me for leisurely strolls, listen to the crickets, and just let me be me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Stray Rescue of St. Louis
- It's located in St. Louis, MO
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Natalie Thomson
- Call: 314-771-6121 ext. 264
- Email: [email protected]