- My name is Sheldon
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 1, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is fetch. Need I say more?
- Me in three words: smart, loyal, funny
- How I feel about other critters: Play dates with other puppers are cool, but I would do best as your only pet at home. And cats? Fugettaboutit!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for walks and more walks!! And rumor is that I'm excellent on leash...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet, mature, adult-only home where I'm the only pet. I was given up by my previous family after four years, so I need someone to make me feel confident and secure again. Oh, and a backyard to play fetch would be lovely! Most of all I want humans who appreciate my goofy personality and will return my devotion in kind.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]