Home › Forget Me Not › Ski is ready for an active home with older kids and dog siblings, too!
- My name is Ski
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 12, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is place! It's not easy staying put in one spot, y'know?
- Me in three words: smart, active, cuddly
- How I feel about other critters: I like some dogs and not others. I mean, you don't like everyone you meet, amiright? As for cats - no thank you!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is run and play! I'm a very active dog!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household where my humans will continue my training. I'm smart and love to learn! If my family has kids they should be 13+ because I might knock over the wee ones by accident. Oops! :) My previous family never taught me anything, and abandoned me to fend for myself. So I'd love my new family to be more dog savvy to help me reach my paw-tential!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Humane Society of Union County
- It's located in Monroe, North Carolina
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kim Siewert
- Call: (704) 283-9126
- Email: [email protected]