Home › Forget Me Not › Sparrow is a smart friendly feline who likes dogs and other cats!
- My name is Sparrow
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 7, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is solving puzzles. Trust me - I can get treats out of any puzzle feeder on the market!
- Me in three words: quiet, chill, always hungry...got snacks?
- How I feel about other critters: Why I'm just great with dogs and other cats, with proper how-do-you-dos, of course!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is watch cat TV. I love all the channels and will watch for hours if you let me!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a low stress, quiet household with a cat tree and plenty of scratchers. I'm a big fan of wand toys and do need to stay active. You could say that I'm the perfect mix of spry and relaxed! And did I mention that I just love to be groomed? After all, I do have a luscious fur coat to keep soft and extra fluffy! Mostly I really love everyone and would even enjoy a home with a dog or another kitty. But if you want to make me your one and only to spoil, I'm down with that, too!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amy Waldron
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]