- My name is Stardust
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since February 11, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is I give this most amazing smiles - fur-real! Come see for yourself.
- Me in three words: cuddly, active, loyal
- How I feel about other critters: no thank you! Did I mention that I have lovely manners, too?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to cuddle! I just love being close to the humans.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active home because I love to be outside almost as much as I want to cuddle! My future humans will want a snuggle monster and cherish me as their one and only pet. It's been tough for me to find a home because I'm not fond of other critters, but I promise I'm worth it! Oh, and did I mention that I'm in training to be a Tongue Out Tuesday champ? Check out my pix and you'll see what I mean!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Dorchester Paws
- It's located in Summerville, SC
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Mollie Crabtree
- Call: (843) 871-3820
- Email: [email protected]