- My name is Sunshine
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 7, 2015
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is spending time with the people I love - oh, and roll in the grass over and over. Even though I've been homeless for more than two years and am feeling sad inside, at heart I'm a joyful girl.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: that there is one person who needs my love and affection to restore their hope, and I'm their one and only. I want to be your pup with purpose!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is DFW Humane Society
- It's located in Irving, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Sarah Kammerer
- Call: (972) 721-7788
- Email: [email protected]