Home › Forget Me Not › Superintendent would love a quiet adult-only home with a cat sibling!
- My name is Superintendent
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since February 12, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is begging for food. Just look at me. I could stand to lose a few pounds!
- Me in three words: shy, independent, intelligent
- How I feel about other critters: Cats are cool, but dogs drool. I mean literally - they DO drool and I'm a bit afraid of them, too.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is eat wet food. See 'best trick' for reference. :)
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with kind, patient humans who will give me time to come out of my shell. I'd love a home with lots of places to relax, and hide when I just want some space to myself. I'd do best in a quiet, low traffic home with only grownups. Oh, another kitty sibling would be great to show me around and be my playmate!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Shelter From The Storm
- It's located in Madison, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Chelsey Erstad
- Call: (608) 284-7447
- Email: [email protected]