- My name is Taz
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 4, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is standing on my food dish with my hind legs so I can see over the kennel walls. I'm height-challenged (okay, I'm short) and like to see what's going on!
- Me in three words: excitable, loving, goofball
- How I feel about other critters: Dogs are my thing! I love to run and play 'chase me,' but prefer not to be tackled. Let's say I'm more track star than NFL player, m'kay? And I'm not too sure about the kitty kind, but did I mention I love other puppers??
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with my dog friends! A perfect day to me is running around with other dogs and then chilling with my people. Now I just need people of my own...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a stable life and home without too many surprises, and where my humans will reassure me that I'm loved forever. I came to Washington all the way from Texas, and before that I lived in a home. I really miss having one of those! Beneath my handsomeness I'm a delicate soul and just want love, love, love!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Blue Mountain Humane Society
- It's located in Walla Walla, WA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Hannah Ragozzino
- Call: (509) 525-2452
- Email: [email protected]