Tiger thinks a home with other kitties would be just g-r-r-r-eat!
- My name is Tiger
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since March 23, 2021
The good stuff
- My best trick is playing hide and seek!
- Me in three words: sneaky, lazy, curious
- How I feel about other critters: I like other cats, but dogs? Meh.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to chase my little fuzzy mice toys! I hope my new family will buy me some.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I'm a reformed street cat and I love living inside! I still like to find small spaces to hide in, so I would love a home with a cat shelf or a big cat tree. My family had to move and couldn't take me with them, so here I am looking for another one. It would be great if my new home had a cat sibling or two, but most of all I just want a forever home!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here