- My name is Timothy
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 14, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is doing the cutest little head tilt and I do it even better than the dogs!
- Me in three words: catitude, best bud, affectionate
- How I feel about other critters: why I just love, love, love cats and dogs!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to hang out in my cat tree where I can play, sleep, or just watch everything around me. And my next favorite thing is eating, especially wet food...yum!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with two- and four-legged family would be the cat's meow for me! I'm an affectionate boy and when I fall in love - I fall hard. So I would be thrilled to have some furry family (and some not so furry ones, too) to keep me company, play with me, and let me love them to my little heart's content!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Operation Pets Alive
- It's located in The Woodlands, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jennifer Dzielawa
- Call: (979) 436-2717
- Email: [email protected]