- My name is Tonic
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since September 22, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving you my evah so purr-ty kitty cat eyes!
- Me in three words: Shy, cute, sweet
- How I feel about other critters: I think I like other cats - so let's call that a 'probably' - but dogs? Scary!!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to eat wet food. You could say I'm a bit of a foodie!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet, adult-only household where I can rebuild my confidence and be my best self. You see, being surrendered really hurt my feelings. It made me confused about why my previous people didn't love me anymore. And while the humans here at the shelter are awfully nice, I long for a real, forever home of my own with kind people to love - and who love me back!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Shelter From the Storm
- It's located in Madison, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Chelsey Erstad
- Call: (608) 284-7447
- Email: [email protected]