- My name is Tubbs
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 24, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit, shake, down - but not shakedown! - I'm just a very talented guy.
- Me in three words: energetic, dog genius, loyal
- How I feel about other critters: I'm a ladies man. C'mon; just look at me! I have many dog girlfriends here at the shelter. I like to take my time to get to know other dogs first and learn their style, m'kay? Cats and wildlife can take a hike...a long one!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with tennis balls! My next faves are swimming in the puppy pool, running through the sprinkler, and romping in the fenced yard. You could say I have a zest for life!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: where my new people will have patience with me and let me settle in to my new surroundings. I'd love, love, love a home with another similar-sized pup, ideally a dog sister! I'm probably a bit too playful for the wee humans, but older kids might be okay. While I would do best in an active household, I'm a big snuggler and like to follow my humans around. Did I mention that I'm a dog genius? Fur-real! I know lots of commands, but would love to learn even more! Most of all I want someone who will see my paw-tential and not give up on me. I deserve a chance!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fairfield County Dog Adoption Center and Shelter
- It's located in Lancaster, OH
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Erin Frost
- Call: (740) 652-7180
- Email: [email protected]