- My name is Umami
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since September 9, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is bird watching. You might not think this is much of a trick with me being a cat, but I elevate it to a high art.
- Me in three words: laid-back, easy to love, gentle soul
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other cats and respectful dogs. I'm easy peasy!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to on the perch by the window to evaluate the world around me. I'm a bird and squirrel watcher extraordinaire!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet roommate who's looking for the same vibe. No loud chaos, just chillaxin'. I'm a gentle soul who radiates peace and love, and bring a calm curiosity to everything and everyone around me. You could say I'm one cool cucumber of a cat!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]