Home › Forget Me Not › Valentine is a lonely heart who loves the quiet country life – fur-real!
- My name is Valentine
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since February 14, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is playing fetch!
- Me in three words: loner, sweet, quiet
- How I feel about other critters: I'd really prefer to be your one and only valentine...pun intended!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to sniff around a big yard. You know they say the nose knows...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet, simple life full of nature and the great outdoors. I come from a very rural area where I didn't see the inside of a house very often. So I'm used to having lots of room to stroll and sniff (my favorite!) and being with grown-ups only. Sadly I came into the shelter on Valentines Day more than a year ago, and I wait here with a broken heart. All I want is a life of more trees, less people. More dirt roads, less concrete. More open spaces, less walls. If you love the great outdoors, I'm your girl!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Special Pals
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Erin McCollum
- Call: (281) 579-7387
- Email: [email protected]