Vermont is a playful kitten looking for a home with other cats!
- My name is Vermont
- On my last birthday, I was 0
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 27, 2021
The good stuff
- My best trick is playing with string!
- Me in three words: relaxed, curious, affectionate
- How I feel about other critters: I love other cats and I would do great with a buddy!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to have my head scratched! I like to think of head scratches as mini spa moments. 🙂
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with another cat pal because I love other cats as much as I love people! I'm a months-old kitten and the last of my litter waiting for a home. Everyone says I'm so sweet, they don't understand why I'm still here! I was rescued off the streets and nursed back to health by a foster family. I can't wait to be in a home again and have a family of my own. Come meet me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here