- My name is Yinzer
- On my last birthday, I was 08
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since December 18, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sitting on your lap...fur-real! I'm a lap dog in a big dog's body.
- Me in three words: loving, devoted, protective
- How I feel about other critters: not so much! I don't mind female dogs or submissive males, but between you and me I'd prefer nobody else between you and me. :)
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is sit with my human. Now I just need to find one (or two)...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet, adult-only home without a lot of visitors or commotion because I'm protective of my people. And no kids please! The little humans scare me because they move so quickly. I've had only one family since I was a wee pup, but they brought me to the shelter after a fast-moving child scared me. So here I am, a low-maintenance, gentle and mature gent, hoping for a peaceful spot to rest my big, goofy head.
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is SPCA of the Triad
- It's located in Greensboro, NC
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kathy Sterling
- Call: (336) 382-6722
- Email: [email protected]